• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [NDC] "Daedalus" Fabrication Module

Whisper

Retired Staff
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:conclave_ship_works:csw-c1-daedalus
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
A faction-specific take on the 'this thing can build anything' component for starships. Can be made in a wide variety of shapes and sizes so that we can avoid making a dozen articles that do the same thing. :D

The unapproved sub-article is a new corp that will be making military-specific stuff for the NDC.

As an FM for the NDC, I approve!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
If it is not available for retail sale, shouldn't it be sold to section 6, not the NDC as a whole? That'd be like saying something for SAoY is sold to the Yamatai Star Empire.

Okay only thing on this page it uses the abbreviation MI a couple of times, I think it stands for Machine Intelligence or something like that? But nowhere on the page does it actually connect MI to it's meaning.

Ahh, I meant to. Fixed! First mention of 'Machine Intelligence' now links over to our glossary and there's a footnote for the first time the acronym is used.

Can we get a nominal price for this? Either
  • The price the NDC pays the manufacturer
  • the amount someone would have to pay for losing one
  • the street value
would work.

I've added a minimum price for the smallest size version of the item, and added a line in the main article of said minimum price (5,000 KS/20,000 DS+ is how I've notated it)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back