• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [NDC] Ember Foundation

Jomber

Inactive Member
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:ember_foundation
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree

Hey so, I was thinking of a plot idea, but it needed a group to actually host it. I wasn't 100% sure on how lengthy it should be, or how detailed. The group is supposed to be new, so there isn't a lot of past accomplishments to go over. If this was approved, I was going to make another article about the project they were working on.

Thanks.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Alright well a few things, this page doesn't link to any other page. A good example is that it should link to the NDC page since they're mentioned in the article. It should also link to the star system and planet that they are near. Pretty much anything that has an article that you mention in this article, should have a link. Also since the company is on its own station, you should go into a little more detail explaining what kind of things are on the station, and if it's armed for self defense and such.

We can help with the linking if you need assistance. :)

Hey, sorry for the late reply. A few questions. So, I can't link to the CEO and the main tech they're making because they don't exist yet. I was advised to wait on making some of that until this was ready. Should they link to an empty page or should I just label a (WIP) next to them?

You can leave them unlinked and add those when they're added. No sense in making red links.

Space station description added, as well as some links. Two of them I couldn't link, since they don't exist yet. Added a (WIP) next to them instead. I probably missed something though, since my ability to miss the obvious knows no bounds.

Okay this looks pretty good now. I'm going to remove the 'see blow' part in the station description, but aside from that it's okay.

So this is APPROVED

RPG-D RPGfix
Back