Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Approved Character (NDC) Lena Aldea - Resubmission

Ametheliana

Sensei
Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
I don't understand how a human can come from horse anthro and elf ancestry, but you know... Not for me to know, either.

I changed the anonymous chibi to be a generic one rather than Nepleslian.

Phyrexus

@Ametheliana should I write her down as a Nepleslian, or a Nepleslian mutant, given that she was born on Kennewes, or does human mutant make more sense?

Ametheliana

Sensei
Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
Just mutant works, imo. But it's your decision as there is no standard for that. Nepleslians and humans are two different species, at this point, so differentiating which one is useful but if you're not sure which, saying mutant without any additions could help.

Phyrexus

Ok, I updated her species to Nepleslian mutant and tweaked her ancestry to match a bit better. Since she was an orphan, I wanted her parentage to be a little vague, I think, so I hope this works better.

Reactions: Wes

RaWolfe

Site Supporter
Character Forum Mod
Seeing the GM approved and the changes are made. This character is approved!