• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [NDC] "Mithril" Military Bodysuit

Whisper

Retired Staff
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:conclave_ship_works:uniforms:mithril
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
It's the Mithril, a bodysuit for the NDC! Has a variety of RP-fluff features to make things fun and keep characters alive.

The sub-article is a new corporation that will be making this suit and other future stuff for the NDC. Pretty simple, I think, but it has a lot of mostly fluff around how the corp operates.

As an FM of the NDC, I approve!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay so first the suit, it looks good there is just one thing that I think needs to be handled. The suit needs a section called Controls or Operations that explains which interface systems work with it, and what functions are usable without said interface. I understand it's meant to be used with the geist as the primary, but it's best to have a centralized place where people can look quickly and see what their character can do with it.

Also I guess it would also be best to under materials give a quick rundown of what the helmet is made of? I think I know the answer, but I'm not sure I know it.

Is there a price for these suits? If not, I can make one up.

This equipment is issued to soldiers, not sold to buyers, similar to many uniform articles on the site. Because of that, Whisper and I didn't see fit to give it a price. If you feel that having a price would be useful, even if it's not available for sale, I can work with Whisper to come up with one and update the article.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back