Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Current IC Month: 7月 YE 42 (through October 11, 2020)

Approved Submission [NDC] The Capital Obsidian City along with two Departments.

Charaa

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:ndc:territory:obsidian_city
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
NDC
Submission Terms
I agree
Alright, so it’s finally time to submit this, but before we begin the process I probably should say something.
As part of the initiative on my part, I started the page and set it up using the Kyoto’s page as a template originally, and I added the appropriate links to the page, in the proper setup, but Alex, wrote the sections while talking to Jack on what should be there, and moved the links to a list format. Jack had written the History section and I added a mention of the Starport to the Commercial district.

I also had created the Department of Communications and Jack did the public service, and Jack had given me permission to submit that page, and Alex said that I should submit the Obsidian city page since I started it.

Also, Nyx’s location is there, with the wip namespace removed [that part removed after a discussion with Jack]

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
I added "NDC" to the beginning of each page's title. Sorry if that messes with the Department of Communication's abbreviation! Lemme know if so. My reasoning is that I want someone to know from the search bar alone that this is NDC. :] Great and obviously hard work, Charaa. Ty for that effort : D

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Yeah I was thinking about checking on those but I don't want to bite off more than this submission needs chewed : ] ty for clarifying for me though!

Charaa

Oh also, in order to keep less for the reviewer to do, i left the Hospital, and the tech for that hospital off the list, I promise i will be posting those after this ones done. goodness i can never spell Hospital.

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Because it’s on a three day, don’t worry about waiting. I would be happy to look em over. Please post in a separate thread... Separate is one word I never get right the first time. We’re in the same boat lol

Charaa

heya, it’s been more than 3 days does that mean this is approved or because I posted the Hospital there’s now a wait until that’s approved?