• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [NDC] The Capital Obsidian City along with two Departments.

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:ndc:territory:obsidian_city
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Alright, so it’s finally time to submit this, but before we begin the process I probably should say something.
As part of the initiative on my part, I started the page and set it up using the Kyoto’s page as a template originally, and I added the appropriate links to the page, in the proper setup, but Alex, wrote the sections while talking to Jack on what should be there, and moved the links to a list format. Jack had written the History section and I added a mention of the Starport to the Commercial district.

I also had created the Department of Communications and Jack did the public service, and Jack had given me permission to submit that page, and Alex said that I should submit the Obsidian city page since I started it.

Also, Nyx’s location is there, with the wip namespace removed [that part removed after a discussion with Jack]

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I added "NDC" to the beginning of each page's title. Sorry if that messes with the Department of Communication's abbreviation! Lemme know if so. My reasoning is that I want someone to know from the search bar alone that this is NDC. :] Great and obviously hard work, Charaa. Ty for that effort : D

Yeah I was thinking about checking on those but I don't want to bite off more than this submission needs chewed : ] ty for clarifying for me though!

Oh also, in order to keep less for the reviewer to do, i left the Hospital, and the tech for that hospital off the list, I promise i will be posting those after this ones done. goodness i can never spell Hospital.

Because it’s on a three day, don’t worry about waiting. I would be happy to look em over. Please post in a separate thread... Separate is one word I never get right the first time. We’re in the same boat lol

heya, it’s been more than 3 days does that mean this is approved or because I posted the Hospital there’s now a wait until that’s approved?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back