• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character (NDC) Zachariasis “Zach” Asmodeus

Could use some more detail on the physical description for things like hair, eye color/type, facial features, body build, etc. Things to give a clearer picture of how he looks so that other players can form a clear mental image of who they're interacting with. Additionally, the inventory items could be linked for most of them.

I know I'm not a character mod, but these are just my suggestions from experience. As they help a lot when getting a feel for a character when someone reads the page.

That's okay @Jack Pine you are an FM, so you can point it out. Hey @Morrs13 great character you have there :) I do have to agree with Jack on the suggestions, additional I would also want to see some link back wikified pages. Meaning that some words need to redirect towards another page. For example, on top, you got Osman University, you can link that back to the plot page. Use the Interlink symbol to do this :) I also want to see this back in the history and equipment.

Another suggestion would be making a user page, you can do this by clicking on your nickname (on top) that is now red. Create the page and you can store all your characters, brief introduction about you, projects and more. It would also solve the link-back issue that is now popping up. I can solve the Single Author problem later on :)

Hey guys, I implemented your suggestions for the physical description, if you think I should add more just let me know. I added the links to the NDC, Osman University, and a user page for the back link, I don't know if I implemented them properly though.

Tidied a few formatting things up, and added some links as well. I think this character is pretty good, and that the page is in good order.ndc_fancy_seal_-_fm_approval_version.png

Hey @Morrs13 quick final check from me, sorry been busy with irl stuff. I fixed the backlinking problem. I would advise to give your user profile some content, but that has nothing to do with your character.

Character Mod Approves so moved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back