• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [NDS] [Ravenaca's Watch Plot] V115 aka "Viis"

Yandere

🎨 Media Gallery
Character Wiki page: V115

Applying for the Ravenaca's Watch Plot run by @Whisper , please let me know if anything needs changing / amending, or needs to be fixed.

Edit: New link V115

Last edited:
Hey, I know you're new here, so here's a helpful tip for the wiki!

Generally, things go in namespaces, which are like folders within the wiki, that relate to what the page is about. The namespace is the circled part of the URL. Right now, your character is located in the wip: namespace. I'd suggest changing the page's namespace to wip:character: .

To do this, you can click on this button on the sidebar of the wiki, as shown below. Once you're in there, you can add in the character part of the namespace, or I can do it for you. Once your character gets approved, you or someone else can remove the wip: tag from the page using the same method.

Example.JPG
example-2-jpg.16528

Attachments

• Example 2.JPG
    Example 2.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 22
Approved on my side as the GM!

I should've caught the namespace issue the first time around, but wasn't looking for it. Thanks Alex and Charaa. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back