• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN: Orders Need retrieval

To: Ittô Heisho Candon Suites
From: YSS Hatarakimono (働き者), NL-L1-1301 (Star Army Logistics)

I've been assigned by Star Army Command to pick you and a load of prisoners up.

We understand you are on Nepleslia and we've secured permission to visit Nepleslia under terms of the Yamatai-Nepleslia NMX Nekovalkyrja POW Agreement of YE 33 (OOC: Thanks @Gunhand4171). We'll have two Ge-E1-M3407 prisoner transport units installed so we'll have room for up to 84 prisoners. Additional units are available if needed.

There was also a request for an extraction team. What kind of security do you need?

Also Nepleslia requested "presents" so we've brought them some items, kindly donated by Shosho Ketsurui Hanako:
  • Box of Fine Cigars
  • Barrel of Nepleslian Whiskey
  • 4 W3300-AGL
  • 4 Na-W3301 ‘Scout’ Cannon
  • 2 cases of Na-W3301 ammunition (480 per case)
  • 2 cases of W3300-AGL ammunition (1,664 per case)
  • NAM Ship-Based PA Assembler
  • Autographed 9x12" photograph of Hanako
Taisa Murata Chishi
Commander, YSS Hatarakimono

To: [EYES ONLY] Ittô Heisho Candon Suites
Subject: Re: Extraction; scheduling

Because of the diplomatic sensitivity regarding operations in Nepleslian space, your request for covert extraction is denied and has been forwarded to Star Army Logistics for execution. Expect retrieval imminently.

Please submit a report on your situation through standard YOMI channels. Shida-chujo looks forward to reviewing it prior to a formal debriefing. Appointment information has been attached to this message. Consider yourself honored for the opportunity, Heisho.

Authorized by: TAII CHIE YUZAWA, first yeoman
9月30日YE38, 1650 Yamatai Time
Executive Intelligence Directorate, SAINT

To: YSS Hatarakimono (働き者), NL-L1-1301 (Star Army Logistics)

Copy that YSS Hatarakimono,
I have 24 NMX Nekovalkyrja individually sealed in a cargo container, a freighter would work too for extract, they have an air supply.

If we're releasing them from their restraints planetside for transference to the transport we'll need a few armored infantry. At present there are no hostiles in my location but there is also no law enforcement so we'll need to provide our own security. requested covert extraction from SAINT but legitimate works too. I have 24 NMX Nekovalkyrja individually sealed in a cargo container, a freighter would work too for extract, they have an air supply.

If we're releasing them from their restraints planetside for transference to the transport we'll need a few armored infantry. At present there are no hostiles in my location but there is also no law enforcement so we'll need to provide our own security.

To: Ittô Heisho Candon Suites
From: YSS Hatarakimono (働き者), NL-L1-1301 (Star Army Logistics)

Understood. We'll be in there in approximately 2 hours.

Taisa Murata Chishi
Commander, YSS Hatarakimono

RPG-D RPGfix
Back