• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Resolved Need Subforum or Editing privileges for my Plot

Hey Fire to my knowledge the highlander doesn't meet the requirements for the subforum yet (two missions with players involved). I'd have to look at a way to see about opening it to edit but I can in the short term if you send me a message with the whole text and the format you want I can then edit it in for you.

This is one mission plot without more than a page of posts when you need two missions to get a subforum. Is there any reason it needs one now, it doesn't seem to me it does.

I don't really want a subforum, I just expected lots of "No you need a subforum to be able to edit your GM posts," so I asked for one pre-emptively when all I really want is to be able to edit my GM posts.

Most GMs don't have that ability and you wouldn't get it automatically for having a subforum.

I need to edit this starting post because various things have changed, such as the ship class, how it looks, the situation of certain NPCs...

Type it up, copy and paste it to me over the forums, and I can edit it for you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back