• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Nekos and Ninjitsu

Z

Zack

Sometime after the events of B7R...

Code:
HEY GUYS! Come check this place out with me. Co-ordinates enclosed and such. 

-Uso

The planet in question could be best described as 'incomplete'. It was a bit smaller than a normally habitable planet... about .6g... it also was entire barren rock with the exception of a circular area about 300 square kilometers big which resembled a forested area. There was an atmosphere in place, as well as a small docking station just above the habitable area.

Docking at the station, would allow visitors to enter the small reception area.

"Hi! Welcome to Nekos and Ninjitsu!" A cheery Yamatain woman would meet the assembled group, wearing a very traditional looking Kimono. "You must be with Uso's group right? Before you head down I'd like to go over the rules and what to expect. You are welcome to visit any area you wish, but please leave all fighting strictly to the areas designated for combat. Not all of our guests are interested in fighting! The main area has food, games, music, and other activities as well as shops you can use to get gear for the adventure areas! Your group has an adventure scheduled with us later in the day and you can feel free to show up whenever you are ready. Your room and board is already covered, as Uso has paid for the Shogun-Palace rooms. If you need help finding anything just ask and one of our staff will be happy to assist. Game masters will be wearing blue outfits like this one!"

The woman would wave her hand to the side, and an image of the classic blue-pajama-ninja would show up.

"... while all other actors will be in character! If you would like, you are welcome to use any of our costumes while you are here. There is a full costume area just to your right.

You can also use these fans to signal for help, or display a map of the area." The woman would then lean forward, handing out themed Datapads
awww.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk_gallery_fans_images_12_O.12_1985_thumb.jpg

The costume area was extensive to say the least. Filled with everything from heavy samurai armor decorated with extensive demonic horns and teeth... to elaborate kimonos of all patterns and sizes... to tight fitting peasant tunics, hats, and just about anything one would think of that fit the theme of the area.

"Do you have any questions?"

Aashi, with her hands on her hips and a look of mild interest, listened in as the representative spoke before doing so herself.

"Yes, I have a question," she said as she leaned forward, hands still on her hips. "Where is Uso?"

She and Ulysses had been contacted by Uso with the same cryptic message the 188604 gang had gotten and had put aside their going-ons in the North to come enjoy a holiday from privateering for the Commonwealth. She was anxious to get acclimated with what could be described as Yamataian culture without having to go to Yamatai itself.

"Or do you not know?" Aashi finished, leaning back as she crossed her arms over her chest, now.

"Uso went down earlier!" The woman exclaimed cheerfully, "I'll add her to your party for you..."

The woman would pull out her own metal fan, sliding her fingers across the control interface. The stylized datapads that had been made ready for Aashi and Ulysses made a deep *THUNG* like someone had hit a rather taiko style drum.

"She will now show up on your map, along with the rest of your party. It looks like she is in the main festival area, near the drum show. It will be the area directly infront of you once you take the lift down to the play area!"

Aashi took the fan and waved it idly towards her face while cocking her head to look to Ulysses.

"Sounds like fun," she said as a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She stopped fanning herself to walk them towards the costume area after thanking the greeter. She squeezed Ulysses' hand before she picked out a patterned kimono with detached sleeves that was deep navy with pink sakura flowers, something from a tree that she had never seen before. She spent many minutes putting it on in a small single-person changing area after pulling her knives out of her bra. She stuffed them in between the inner nagajuban and outer kimono and almost put one between her hara-obi and datejime, but thought against it. She put the other in her sleeve's tamoto.

"What will you wear, Ulysses, my dear?" Aashi asked, turning around so that her black and blue hair swung in the air around her beautiful ensemble. Her hara-obi was a little pushed outwards, but they were specifically designed for expecting mothers, so the fabric adjusted with her voluminous belly quite well.

Ulysses walked next to Aashi as they entered the resort. He took his beret of his bald head as he scanned the entrance, then listened to the greeter. He listened quietly to Aashi and the greeter, before they were both directed to the costumes.

He smiled, returning the squeeze before he watched her pick out her costume. "You look very lovely dear." He said stepping forward and planting a kiss on her cheek, and a hand on her stomach. "Let's see what I can find..." He said stepping forward and searching. His eyes settled upon a kamishimo, with a royal blue kataginu, black hakama, and black kimono with blue trim.

As he finished dressing he stepped out and looked at Aashi. "Well... I am not even sure I put this on right. How did I do?" He asked.

Aashi giggled gently. "Very well done, Ulysses."

She guided them, again, by holding onto Ulysses' hand and took the lift down to the "play area" and then to where the drum show was apparently popping off. The obtrusive hair, the seemingly lackadaisical stance, the bemusing stare, the whole look of Uso was hard to overlook. Aashi looked back at Ulysses as she let go of his hand and strode forward.

"We meet again," Aashi said as she connected her sleeves at the middle while her hands held one another and she nodded curtly. "If it isn't the ultimate sinister opponent of planet conquerers throughout the many universes, sectors, and other... places." In a hushed tone, she said, "Uso. Or should I not say your name too loudly? Do you still have a bounty on your head on every planet but your own?" She, again, giggled and a flash of bright white teeth showed her smiling at the thought of anyone ever catching up to Uso long enough to actually catch her.

Ulysses smirked, stepping forward and taking her hand in his own. "Thank you Aashi."

He smiled and let Aashi lead him down to the "play area" and over to Uso. He gave a soft smile. "Long time, no see." He said as he moved to follow Aashi forward. "It has been a while." He added crossing his arms behind his back, just as he would do while he was in uniform.

"Aashi!"

Uso dashed towards the pair, clearly having to focus a bit harder on movement while wearing the over-large wooden sandle-things that she had gotten from the costume area. They certainly increased her height by a few inches, making her blue bathrobe looking thing and straw hat hard to miss
as_media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_39_f2_78_39f278cc3836742092c9c335acccab21197497f3ad96e7c415.jpg
(Something like that^)

"I don't think ANY of them have a bounty on me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Its like they don't even want to catch me... I've been doing all the things too... the illegal ones are the most fun."

Uso nodded and gave Aashi a hug, holding her close and cupping her rear,

"I highly recommend it... Speaking of what have you been up to besides doing unspeakably lewd things to my starship-guy?"

Uso turned towards Werner,

"Speaking OF... How are those ships holding up? Aashi keeping them busy?"

Aashi made a pouting face at Uso, thinking about how she now worked for the Commonwealth, the very entity that once sought to hang her by her toes. She sulked for a fraction of a second about the sad turn of events that were ultimately for the best. She changed demeanor when the conversation turned to Werner and she perked, looking expectantly at him.

"Ugh, WERNER I THINK I BROKE HER!" Uso shouted in his direction, pulling both of them towards Werner until they were both pressed up against him.

Ulysses watched on as the girls greeted each other, before Uso turned her attention to him. "Fenir is doing well. It's in dry dock for some retrofits. The Devata is one hell of a ship, as well. Plus we also captured a cruiser out there and are now in the process of retrofitting it to use a mixed crew and not solely Iroma." He added, looking at Aashi and just catching the look of disappointment. He cast a look of concern towards her when Uso made her outburst.

He brought his arms around both of them, one arm around Aashi's waist, and the other behind Uso's back. "Don't break my wife please. Not after I went through all the trouble of saving her." He said in a flat monotone, but his mouth was curled into a smirk as he leaned in and kissed the top of Aashi's head.

Both of the women were now looking right at Ulysses,

"I didn't mean to, it just happened. She just started making weird faces..." Uso said, moving in close to Aashi's face, Uso's own hat sliding off the back of her head until it was hanging off her neck by a string. "I mean, I could try feeding her? They have fried dumplings here... and like... food-balls. I don't know what is in them but they are kinda crunchy and meaty... Apparently its a lot like what people ate back in ancient times only... you know, not gross and dumb and it has flavor. Also like every place here sells Saki. The proper way or the like... you're poor and you want it hot but its better that way anyway so why would you bother with the other way?"

Aashi listened intently to both of them and pecked Ulysses on the cheek after he kissed the top of her head. When Uso mentioned sake, Aashi giggled.

"If that is what I think it is, then I'll say that I can't drink like I used to," Aashi said, patting her hara-obi gently and resting her hand there as she smiled widely, waiting to see if Uso figured out what had happened.

"Getting old? That doesn't happen to me. Kinda just shut off at 25... probably turn into goo or something." Uso responded, "What can you do for fun?"

Werner stiffled a laugh and wrapped his arm around Aashi, softly rubbing her stomach. "She can do plenty, just no heavy lifting or drinking. A few other things." He smiled. "Got to be careful with a developing baby." He added, turning to Aashi and smiling warmly.

"I didn't know pregnancy came with so many rules... or that you could go cross-species like that? Or is this some Nepleslian-super-potency thing?" Uso asked.

Ulysses shrugged. "Well if you want a healthy baby then you follow those rules." At the talk of how it occurred, the Nepleslian blushed slightly. "So how have you been Uso?" He asked, side stepping the question.

"Mostly curious about how this happened!" Uso said, "And... you know... space stuff I guess? Alex thinks he's all grown up and wants to bum around the galaxy doing stuff. I guess I can't complain though... I'm kinda all about exactly that so I can't be too mad.

The planet's still turning too. Things are really starting to settle down. I've been looking at what else is out in this area of space... the whole planet-taking-terraforming thing seems to have gotten a bunch of other people interested in the same thing. I've been tracking financials and oh my god I'm boring now aren't I?" Uso said, shocked at the realization she was about to talk about such things.

Aash wrinkled her nose at the sound of Alex "doing stuff" while he was a "bum around the galaxy" but her face soon turned placid as she listened to Uso.

"Yes, you are," Aashi mused. "Let's not be boring today!" Aashi pointed towards a face painting stand. "Go get a drawing of a cat on your face and then you'll feel not to so boring. Or maybe something to eat? We can always throw ninja stars..." She opened up her interactive fan menu.

Ulysses smiled. "Yes, that sounds like fun. Why don't we go try our luck at some throwing stars." He said voicing his opinion. He used his own fan to see where they could go do such an activity and found the spot on the map pointing it out. "Or we can face paint. Whatever you ladies feel like doing is fine with me." He said, taking Aashi's hand.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back