• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Nekos and Ninjitsu

"Throwing stars it is!," Uso said, The small fans that everyone was holding displayed the location of a games booth, as well as highlighted some of the other attractions along the way including the foods like wasabi-rice-balls and fried fish cakes. Just off the main road were better restaurants for those that wanted to sit and enjoy fine Sushi.

The fan recommended the Yui-Roll. People seemed to enjoy sushi that looked like famous people!

As they walked, Uso would slide up to Aashi,

"So....."

She said quietly,

"What's it like?"

---

When they reached the games booth it seemed empty. There were stacks of small saki bottles on platforms, targets made from carved wood, and a human-looking doll with point markings ranging from 10 to 100 all over its body.

They didn't have to wait long before there was a loud

*POOF!*

A bit of smoke appearing and quickly dissipating, leaving a blue-clad ninja behind, "I see you wish to try your hand at the ancient arts. Care to see if you can kill a man using only throwing stars?" He asked, holding up his seemingly empty hand...

*POOF*

More smoke, but this time much smaller... his hand now holding four throwing stars.

"I didn't know it would be that big!" Aashi said in a half-whimper to Uso. "No really... It was big! Is it supposed to be tha—Ah!" She was surprised by the smoke and then extended a hand nonchalantly to take a star.

"Should be easy..."

Ulysses looked around as they approached the game stalls, trailing behind Uso and Aashi. As the ninja appeared, he took one of the throwing stars and moved forward to try his luck.

However, throwing stars and knives were not his specialty. 'At least it will be amusing for them.' He thought to himself as he raised his hand and threw the star at the target as best he could.

Uso frowned a bit, thinking intensely.

"What are you talking about?" Uso asked, quite curiously...

There was a soft thunk as Ulysses first throwing start hit its target. The wooden model unmoving as the knife dug into the wooden exterior. It was extremely close to the bullseye on the target's chest.

"One moment..." Uso broke away from her conversation with Aashi to pick up three throwing stars, iterlacing them between her fingers and thumb, then throwing all three center-mass at the target after only having glanced at it for a moment. "... I was talking about the Baby... were you talking about the baby?" Uso asked quietly, assuming that she had hit the target perfectly.

"That was a good shot, However there is an added difficulty for Nekos..." The ninja manning the booth said.

"What the shit?!" Uso snapped her attention back to the target. The wooden man having moved to block her throw with its arm, the throwing stars having bit into the wood there. ".... son of a..."

Aashi laughed a bit as Uso had a hard time with it, then laughed harder as she answered Uso.

"I was only talking about the kind of dick Ulysses has," Aashi said. She had grown up with a pretty typical childhood, a teenage life of solitude imprisoned, then had decades of pirating under her belt. The decades of piracy is what made her have no filter when it came to sex, although she had been abstinent until Ulysses. That didn't mean she didn't want to talk about it now that she had done it. And what better way than the way the Iroma pirates had talked about their time on shore leave?

She said, "Big."

Werner smiled as his throwing star hit the target. It had to be beginners luck, because if he had tried that anywhere else he would have hit something he wasn't supposed to. He then snickered at Uso miss.

He then caught the tail end of Aashi's conversation with Uso. He immediately turned back to the target to pretend he didn't hear, even though it was evident he did by his face going deep red.

Uso's attention kept switching between Aashi and the target which she missed. Both were presenting facts which seemed to clash with her world view.

To think she could miss a target...

at THIS range...

... and apparently Werner was packing heat.

"I mean... I was more curious about the kid... but we can get into this. Is he gentle? Creative? talented? Or just yuge?"

"We could rename Nath tower to 'Werner's huge dick'...."

She'd turn her attention back to the ninja,

"I need like, a lot more throwing stars right now..."

Aashi's laughter chimed out as she watched the two aim and throw. She liked the sight to be seen and a smile had spread across her lips.

To Uso, she said, "I can tell that's a joke, right? Surely the Nath Tower can stay the Nath Tower? Anyway, I can say he's perfect. That's all that matters. Remember, I had never had been romanced before him. It was quite the experience and still is."

The ninja tending the booth would produce more throwing stars out of thin air, a dramatic 'puff' of smoke accompanying their appearance as Uso began trying to get around the wooden goalie trying to block her shots.

"Fear not, nath tower is safe. It's mostly the way you left it." Uso said, despite having a very good memory of just what Gut-Stripe did to one of the room when Uso presented her with a Zesu sword.

"... did you have any plans for it? Gonna turn it over to your kid when she's born? Or do you have to like.... let her grown more first?"

"I think I'll have this kid inside of me longer than you or I both think," Aashi said ominously and then changed the topic. "You know there are tens of thousands of dollars worth of Iromakuanhe drugs growing in the hydroponic areas of the arcology that is Nath Tower. That thing is living."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back