• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Elysia [NEPCOMM] A Plea For the Truth

Tom

Encryption protocol: NEPCOMM.IPG.########
Recipient: Elysian Patriarchy
Subject: The Plague

I understand that we are not on the best of relations, but I plead with you to understand our current situation. We are in need of information regarding the plague of 22 years ago, anything that you have. Suspicions have been raised and we wish to put this troubling time behind us once and for all.

What we seek is the truth. We hope that you can provide that for us.

-Robert Davis

Recipient: Sky Marshall Robert Davis
Subject: The Plague

As we have always maintained, the great plague was not of our creation. We have, and have never, wished to annihilate the human species. Do you think that we would have released it as such a tactically unenviable time? Remember, if you will, of the massacre of our people which followed. We hold that it was caused by some other entity, and given the quick response by PNUgen in the creation of the Geshrin species are suspicions are either there or an early operation of the Mishhuvurthyar. If it is of any aid to you we enclose the genetic coding of the plague, as ascertained from those Plebeians who lost their lives to it. You will have to take our word that it is of a different style to our own biological research.

We hope this will aid your search for that Holiest of states,

God’s Justiciar

RPG-D RPGfix
Back