• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[Nepleslia] A cordial letter to Emperor Uesu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

A hologram letter sent to Uesu. Has a hologram of Master Admiral Davis as well as his voice (with a pleasant southern accent).

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT
ENCRYPTION CODE 1177246051XB

Emperor Uesu,

It is with great honor that I be the first to extend a cordial greeting to you on behalf of the newly-formed Star Army of Nepleslia. I, Master Admiral Robert Davis, wish to express my sincerest admiration for your tireless efforts in promoting longstanding prosperity to this galaxy.

Although we have been compelled to depart our worlds from the Star Army of Yamatai, be it known that we harbor no discontent toward the Yamatai citizenry nor its leadership. Rather, we, as any other just and right society, feel obliged to obey the irreproachable will of our people.

I am overjoyed that you have permitted that will to persevere on the YSS Destiny. A lesser ruler would’ve crushed freedom with a steel gauntlet of tyranny. Your generosity of spirit has no doubtedly enriched the lives of countless persons as well as guaranteed a peaceful and favorable political relationship between our two nations.

I know of the grave difficulties the Star Army of Yamatai is experiencing with the Mishhuvurthyar. In the interest of neutrality, however, I cannot speak further on the issue. All I will say is that I understand the horrible toll war has on a society and wish for a resolution to this conflict that will save the lives of all those involved.

Also, please allow me to express my utmost condolences on behalf of the Star Empire of Nepleslia for the loss of Empress Ayame. To have such a young flame extinguished leaves a familiar emptiness in my heart. However, my sorrow is nothing compared to the agony experienced by her loved ones and the entire Star Army of Yamatai. I pray that your fond memories of her help to relieve the pain of her loss.

I am always open for communication if you feel so inclined to contact me. I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Master Admiral Robert Davis
Commander of the Star Army of Nepleslia

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back