• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission [Nepleslia] Agartha Subfaction

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Please remove the forced line breaks from the article and integrate the links to the various stuff into the paragraphs so the page will fit the wiki's style.

FM approved on the following conditions:
  • Wes' requested edits are fulfilled.
  • Be prepared to edit/modify various parts of this in the future; this is the currently non-contacted Agartha. They will be receiving updates frequently via RP and events organized, so you need to be willing to step up and handle this.
  • Take on the responsibility of an FM, even though you will not be one. This subfaction is yours and I expect you to take care of it. I might help you in the future, but this is me sticking my time and name out to help test the waters of the faction and promote creativity for something new and interesting to occur in Nepleslia. You are expected to tend to this subfaction as if you were the FM, but if someone wants to make something then I will have the final say; this is not to mean you will be bypassed (I've not yet crossed any of the creators who work beneath me nor have I stepped on their toes as far as I know) nor that you have no control over this content. It is simply to ensure that you understand that, within the rules of the site, you are not an FM as this is not a faction.
  • I want a specific page created to outline their gravity growth. You might find it odd that I highlighted this, but it's very important to point out a very big problem with this; life forms do not handle fluctuating gravity well when developing. We know it's very possible for someone to be human and raised from fetus-stage to adulthood on Mars and that DRASTICALLY modifies the body just from a constant difference in gravity. Constantly fluctuating gravity seems like it would be very dangerous to lifeforms as a result of this; if you can prove me wrong then this can be ignored.
If all of this looks/sounds good and you're all ready, I think this article is good to pass.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ X ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ X ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ X ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ X ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ X ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ X ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[X ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

1. This doesn't match the faction template, and I think you need to add in the information header as well as the other headers such as the 'join us' one. This seems to be the overall 'faction' page so I would think you should include the player advertising bits on this one.
2. Much like the other articles it is very hard to tell if this is going to jive with the setting. I think you need to get the seeds of the spirit article approved first before we can really make that determination.
3. Legix hasn't posted his official approval.

When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ X ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ X ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ X ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ X ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ X ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ X ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[X ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

1. This doesn't match the faction template, and I think you need to add in the information header as well as the other headers such as the 'join us' one. This seems to be the overall 'faction' page so I would think you should include the player advertising bits on this one.
2. Much like the other articles it is very hard to tell if this is going to jive with the setting. I think you need to get the seeds of the spirit article approved first before we can really make that determination.
3. Legix hasn't posted his official approval.

When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!
1; There is no need for a "Join Us" section as there is a player guide in the works for the subfaction; they are also technically part of Nepleslia, which means that "joining them" is taken through the procedures of Nepleslian player recruitment and character creation. Once their CCG is done, I intend to add it under Nepleslia's CCGs (along with the in-progress Delsaurian CCG I've been sitting on).

As for my approval; I need my list met in a reply within this thread before I will give it.

@Ethereal - Not to be rude or anything, but would you like for me to mark this submission (and the other Agarthan-related ones) as “On Hold” for the time being?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back