• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission [Nepleslia] Ballistic Vests

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
So uh @Legix has looked over the Hard vest in private and given it a thumbs up while @Charmaylarg Dufrain has looked at both so I feel confident putting this here, ofc I still need FM approval here but just giving some background ^^

These were made to be a replacement to the vest article that got purged, hence why it references older models still being around, just to clarify.

Anyway yeah, enjoy~

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will be taking this submission as its been in the NTSE for this long and unclaimed. I will get to the first review on thursday (my time, not Aus time~).

Ok heres what i've got:

Most/All NAM items, Being a faction supply manufacturer would go under the wip:faction:nepleslia:equipment namespace instead of the NAM namespace.

Being that the ballistic vest is nothing new, Can we get some description implying better in the intro text and description that it is a replacement for the old, or what have ye? Such as something along the lines on how its a replacement or improvement or modernization upon the old ballistics vest nepleslia lost?

Nerimium , while not impossible to get, Isnt generally sold to the public considering you have to be an industrial powerhouse with government backing like NAM to even produce it, If theres a price on the article it means that it can be publicly bought. Nerimium is also a traditionally very heavy metal. I would recommend for a lack of better options durrandium as the metal insert. On another note if its publicly sold you can create the option to have a civilian version with just the option of durrandium inserts or just traditional steel. And a milspec version that maybe now that nepleslia is incorporating lorath stuff into NAM slightly you can talk with sageshooter on incorporating possibly stone-thread or Duremium as a milspec version. But regardless, Nerimium isnt a good man-portable armor option for a plate carrier or armor bellow T-4. A good example of this is that the Golem; Nepleslias heaviest non-power armor is T-3 and made of durrandium.

you mention accessories that arent sold but dont list what are sold in a comprehensive list or what they might cost additionally.

The T-2 soft vest feels more like a vest than a plate carrier if its made to fit under clothing, etc. Yet its written much the same as if its a modular plate carrier.

The soft and hard vests should be back-linked to each other.

The wikipedia article for the graphene material should be linked.

The armor(s) should list who can buy them, and who its issued to (NPF, NSN,NSMC,IPG, Indi, Etc.).

@SirSkully please take note of these sugested changes and get back to me. Ill be able to get to the sunday at the latest if you fix them soon.

:eyes:

@SirSkully hows it going, bud?

Seeing as this submission has gone for almost one month without updates after they where promised i will be moving this submission to Rejected/Abandoned.

This does not mean the end of this submission. It can be taken up and re-submitted at any time unless stated otherwise by simply commenting in this thread again. Thought it will require the submission to be started again from step-one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back