• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia Bulk Submission] Systems

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=system:shinjiyuu
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
  1. Pospoise
  2. Free Beer
  3. Shinjiyuu
  4. Svodog
  5. Red Sky
  6. Gold Coast
I dont have it in me to do everything required for these articles, 90% of neplands system articles are scuffed and i sat down today to fix those too but frankly that work load is beyond what i alone can do. We literally still have a planet since the 2nd mishu war on the kikyo sector map in our borders that still says it has the better part of a battlegroup just sitting in nepspace breeding squids and ships. Its been there for YEARS!!! My motivation simply wont hold out, since im doing all this alone... My intention here is to re-canonize these as partial skub articles with some of the old information and some new and find help with them later or when i ca . System template was kind of butchered with the planet template. A couple of these systems had planet pages but they never listed the actual details of the planet and instead where just literally the same history as the system page so ive omitted them. Its the little bits carried over from the deleted articles, Im not trying to hide that. But since i made the new page sigma has no more claim over them so thats my excuse, If thats not enough i got nothing and ive frankly wasted my precious day off!

The planet info is the same when it comes to mass and the like cause i frankly dont have the info or skill i need to make them and my computer is running so slow i can barely do wiki edits let alone open one more tab for a random planet generator. I kind of just want to submit these as barebones as i can to re-canonize them and come back to them later when im not trying to replace all of neplands lost articles by myself and have more time and motivation to continue them before the next :wip wipe and i lose these pages, or when we get someone as dedicated to updating and re-vamping pages as frostjaeger was and he decides to pity our faction and help me with these instead of yamatai's articles... I just dont frankly have the time to make all of these fit and perfect and 100% like they are supposed to be in their templates considering my usual wiki-work ethic involved in a single one of these pages would take me like 3 weeks...

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
ive decided im going to put some more effort into these to get them more template compatible and request nobody review any of these until atleast sunday.

Since these articles are just being re-written with nothing of note or major added, I have been told they can pass through without a submission. I will mark them approved rather than rejected or abandoned, to avoid confusion. I hope that doesn't cause confusion.

All articles require submission, at a minimum for the purpose of checking them for spelling, grammar, and format, even if the content isn't new.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back