• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[Nepleslia] Calls to Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

After a few moments after they got back onto the Rave; Tyriel grumbled a little bit about the smell of the smoggy rain not to mention he was cramped again. The black angel thought about it for a moment then went to find his superior officer: Taisa Kikyo to see if there was anything she needed done. He reached her quarters and rolled his eyes as he found himself knockin' on her door; not wanting to see her if she was busy. "Taisa Kikyo?" he said through the door

Kikyo looked up, "Come in Tyriel..."

He walked in and nodded his head respectful of her rank. "Is there anything in specifically you need me to do as of now?"

"No nothing." Kikyo said, "You are free to do whatever you wish."

Tyriel nodded and head out again heading for the bath to wash the smog out of hair and wings, but not before picking up a datapad off his bag. Soon enough he was soaking in a warm bath with the curtain drawn for privacy he set the Datapad up in a dry spot and leaned against the lip of the bathpool and opened a secure line of communication. It was kind of like a phone and required the other end to pick up. Tyr stretches his wings as he waited for her to answer.

Ariel answered the other end of the communication, "Hello..."

Tyriel smiled warmly at the lovely woman on the other end. "Hello Lady Ariel." He said. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Not at all." She smiled, "What can I do for you today?"

"I wanted to report back to you on my situation. I've found a possible way of getting close to Yui, it may lay in this person Naraku, whom SAINT is searching for. This may be used to our advantage." Tyriel said.

Ariel nodded, "Do you feel the gains outweigh the possible risks?"

"Well the possible risks are great, but I've heard rumors that this Naraku took out a YSA taisho and several guards; so if I can lure Yui into a confrontation with this person while the others are searching for this Yuumi person. Naraku may take care of her for us." Tyriel explained. "But I need a way to get Yui here to Nepleslia."

"Perhaps this Naraku might present an opportunity for that." Ariel began to pace, "Proceed with caution if you feel this is the right course of action. I trust your judgement."

"Thank you lady Ariel." he nodded. "And if it's successful it leaves our hands clean."

The woman nodded, "I'd rather not associate ourselves with this if possible."

"I understand." Tyr said. "May I ask for your advice in further matters? I think this Taisa, who is my superior officer here on this ship, may suspect something along with her elysian bodyguard."

"Why do you believe she expects something?" Ariel smiled, "Did something happen?"

"Nothing happened, but she always looks at me with a distinct feeling of suspicion and something like hate, but not as intense." Tyr said. "It could be that I don't talk about myself. She asked me about my reasons for joining the military here once and my answer must not have been up to her standards." He said and disappeared for a moment then reappeared with wet hair.

Ariel looked amused, "Taking a bath?"

"It's the only way to get some privacy here." He frowned. "Funky City is smoggy with slightly acidic rain so I'm getting it off my body before it dissolves my feathers and such."

"Sounds like a lovely vacation spot..." Ariel's voice sounded amused, "I wouldn't worry too much about this Taisa, however how likely is it that she'll find out anything?"

"Not that high if I at least try and show her the same respect I show you, but it's kinda hard; there's all this animosity between us." Tyriel said. She could hear his admiration of her in his voice as he spoke, she was easy to understand and genuinely cared.

"She demands respect I gather... I imagine her superiors dislike her." Ariel smiled, "I wouldn't worry too much about her, stay out of her way and be polite when she is near."

Tyriel smiled at her. "Thank you for your wisdom mi'lady."

Ariel inclined her head respectfully, "Anytime..."

"Hope you find your day welcoming to you." He nodded to her and politely wait for her to cut the transmission.

"Take care Tyriel..." Ariel smiled and disconnected.

He turned the pad off and went back to bathing now smiling gently, now that his spirits had been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back