• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check [Nepleslia/Freespacer] Task Force Farthest Stride

Biesecker

Inactive Member
I'm new here, and I've been talking to @Legix about what I'm interested in. He pointed out Task Force "Farthest Stride" to me, and asked if I'd like to put out an interest check to get it running again.

I think this post is evidence to what answer I gave.

Now, being new, I clearly don't think I should be the one running it. I'm not against doing so, but I want everyone to have a good time and not worry about a GM with little understanding yet of the background.

In any case, if you're interested in some good, old-fashioned capital ship/fleet RP, sound off! I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully getting this off the ground.

I'm new here, and I've been talking to @Legix about what I'm interested in. He pointed out Task Force "Farthest Stride" to me, and asked if I'd like to put out an interest check to get it running again.

I think this post is evidence to what answer I gave.

Now, being new, I clearly don't think I should be the one running it. I'm not against doing so, but I want everyone to have a good time and not worry about a GM with little understanding yet of the background.

In any case, if you're interested in some good, old-fashioned capital ship/fleet RP, sound off! I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully getting this off the ground.
I'mma tag @Speeder01 @krisslanza @Kai and uh... hmmmm... @Ethereal.

These folks'll be good people to bother and ping for it; Kriss owes me 5life, Ethereal was part of it in the past and was talking about it, and Speeder + Kai are still destined/required to join plots in Nepleslia.

If there's interest then don't panic; I will find someone or find a way to get the plot rebooted.

Already owe a few characters to different plots that I need to focus on, but will definitely keep an eye on this!

I don't think this plot will ever realistically exist again because @Legix won't just sign in and do some roleplay despite teasing us all, the absolute knave.

But this thread has more information and details about the man's coolest ideas for character progression.

@Gunhand4171 ended up running a task force Nep plot, but it's gone too.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back