• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] HHG Update + YE 40 HHG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legix

Submission Type: Update + added variant
Template Used: Weapon
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:nepleslia:nam:hhg
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=nepleslia:nam:hhg

Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? Yes, but @Gunhand4171 and @Ametheliana can confirm it was p much just really cool beans
Faction requires art? IDK. Probably.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Norp.
Contains New art? Yorp.
Previously Submitted? Yorp.

Notes: agifimage.net_wp_content_uploads_2017_08_shoulder_shrug_gif_4.gif

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
@Legix - Would you mind changing the tiers of the HHG Ammunition to the values listed below, please? It's to prevent the HHG from being too overpowered when compared to other pistols within the setting.

Note: Ammunition types not listed below do not have to be changed and can stay as-is.

• Standard (White) Full Metal Jacket Bullet: Tier 1, Light Anti-Personnel
  • Hybrid (Blue) Electromagnetic Pulse: Tier 2, Medium Anti-Personnel

@Legix - would you mind making the changes I requested in my previous post, please? If I don't hear back from you within one week of this post, I'm going to assume that you're fine with me implementing the requested changes.

Edit: Updated in light of this post.

Last edited:
@FrostJaeger you can't just go and implement those changes on your own. Even if you're NTSE, because there is nothing there that is 'game breaking' and there are also no rules stating that his stuff needs to change. The only one you can try to make a case for is the standard fire white, which Legix can talk to Wes about whether or not it needs to change.

After reading what Legix said in the #nepleslia channel on the SARP Discord server, I’m extending the deadline I established here to January 5th, 2019 so that he can have time to rest up and recover.

Edit: Wes - in a group PM (created by @Syaoran) between himself, Nashoba, Kai, Syaoran, and I - said that he didn't "really see correcting DR values of old, long-established weapons as a priority or even a necessity at all right now" and that "for the sake of saving our valuable and limited time perhaps we should just 'grandfather in' the HHG." Although I strongly disagree with this decision - as in my personal opinion it's similar to the Model 38 Special Duty Revolver and (again, in my personal opinion) is manifestly unfair to those who had to downgrade the tiers of their weapons - I'm not going to argue about it any further, thus I'm rescinding the timer originally mentioned in this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back