• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Rejected Submission [Nepleslia] Kegbuster Tactical Rocket Launcher

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is a grandfathered nepleslia article and as such does not require the checklist unless requested. This article is only here to ensure the change from Drv2 and Drv3 are correct, Spelling and grammar are correct, and that nothing has been snuck in.

The only things this article needs is a change in the namespace and the title headers prose text.

The namespace should be something along the lines of wip:faction:nepleslia:weapons:kegbuster to show which faction it belongs to and ensure sigma has no claims on this article through the recalling of revisions.

This article also has some grammatical difference in the title headers descriptive text."The Kegbuster is a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher capable of carrying three+one rockets, augmented with a plasma lance underneath the barrel." Should be something along the lines of "The Kegbuster is a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher capable of carrying three and an additional rocket. It is augmented with an underbarrel plasma lance"

As i am the one reviewing this article i can not give it a nep FM stamp. That will have to come from @Legix or @Ametheliana

RPG-D RPGfix
Back