• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia/ LSDF] Bastard Mk II "Big Bastard" Heavy Cruiser

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=wip:faction:nepleslia:starship_classes:bastard_cruiser_mk2_heavy
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Its literally the same ship but bigger and a bit slower for a heavy version. But it is a big sleeker and has one degree more weapons and better armor. Im not imaginative enough to think up some special niche for it beyond being a heavy version of the light cruiser and frankly I dont think it needs to be special beyond that.

@Legix @SageShooter

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
To FMs for Approval - Nepleslia and Lorath FMs, please.

Thanks, Sage,

I will start my review shortly.

Hello there, Let's get to it now.

1583990635115.png

1. Just a few examples of missed opportunities for wiki link ins. There are many through the article. Please take some time to comb through. The more integrated an article is the better it is for our universe!
  2. A few grammar/readability issues here but nothing too major, just take a few minutes and do a bit of a comb through, nothing major. (If you need me to point out specifics let me know.

Overall, Looks good. Just a couple of things to address. Let me know when I can take another look! Pending Approval.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are presented as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Approved.

Make sure this gets linked into ship lists and the appropriate wiki pages.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back