• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission [Nepleslia] Multiphase Cannon

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is a grandfathered nepleslia article and as such does not require the checklist unless requested. This article is only here to ensure the change from Drv2 and Drv3 are correct, Spelling and grammar are correct, and that nothing has been snuck in.

The only things this article requires is re-working of the title headers text and the namespace.

The first text they read under the header should include its year of manufacturing and production and a slightly longer prose about its function in at least a paragraph.

The namespace should also be something along the lines of "wip:faction:nepleslia:weapons:mpc" or multi_phase_cannon. Anything to show which faction it belongs to and also to change the old namespace to ensure sigma has no claim over this article.

Also. As i am the one reviewing this article i cannot give it a nep FM stamp. so that must come from @Ametheliana or @Legix

RPG-D RPGfix
Back