• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[Nepleslia] My Companion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
ON> Funky City.
Naraku was a little girl of a neko, a short, childish, but very beautiful little specimen. She had a soft puff of blue hair that begged to be touched, with a stumpy little horn poking out of it. Her eyes, however, were a different story. As shiny and big as they were, the bright red circles in them glowered with evil, her face lost in a cold, disdainful expression, lips pursed. This morning Naraku had taken to the streets to acquire some supplies. Down in the sweaty, stinking depths of the city, she moved along dark alleys and streets filled with trash and the occasional dead body, wearing a plaid pleated skirt over a one-piece black bathing suit. In the nearby road, cars sped by at triple the speed limit, trying not to stay another second in the area more than what was necessary.

A band of heavily-armed young men began stalking the little girl lustily. They wore bits and pieces of tactical gear over torn mismatched uniforms, as well as armor vests. An eight-foot behemoth stepped out in front of Naraku and she stopped. "Hey little dumpling," his rumbling voice greeted her while the others surrounded the girl.

"Do you," Naraku strained her neck to look up at him, "know where I can find some quality explosives?"

"We're going to give you some explosions of our own...inside you," one of the gang members grinned sickly. Another lifted Naraku's skirt while a third attempted to take off her backpack. Suddenly, hands were all over the girl.

About that moment Amaya popped around the corner still cursing those damn people for bringing her back. She kicked a rock and watched it roll right up until it landed close to a group of men with their hands all over what looked to be a small neko. She stopped and watched the scene for a few moments, she wasn't ready to make a move just yet.

"ARGH!" there was a shout and the crowd around the girl violently exploded outward from the short female in its center. Two of the men smashed into a nearby parked car, and the big one knocked over a streetlamp while he was hurled through the air. Some of the men appeared to be already dead. "SHI!" Naraku waved her arm and a loaded dumpster from across the street sliced across the street and smashed a couple of the men against a building. A large splash of blood at the moment of impact indicated there probably wasn't much left. Gunshots and screams started to fill the air. One by one, Naraku methodically eliminated her aggressors with gory efficiency.

After watching the scene unfold and having made sure Naraku was quite finished, Amaya started to clap, "Well done..." Her voice was quiet, flat, it sounded dead, not at all like the voice filled with life that she used to possess.

The little girl turned to Amaya and wiped a blood splatter from her face. Why was this woman clapping? Naraku kneeled down next to the car she'd sent two flying into and began reaching inside the dying man's body for something. "Thank you," she said as she fished around.

"What are you looking for?" Amaya asked.

There was a sickening popping noise and Naraku's hand emerged, totally red, holding two dripping pieces of the man's spine, "Jewelry."

"How...lovely." Her voice dripped sarcasm, the woman that stood calmly there was not at all like the woman she had met on the Celia, Amaya had no fear of Naraku now, no emotion showed on her features.

"I need to leave before the police arrive," Naraku said, placing the spine pieces in a bag of antiseptic and then collecting up several pistols, a machinegun, grenades, some rope, and even a missile launcher. All of it was stuffed into her oversized backpack, save the machinegun, which she carried in both arms. "Don't I...know you?" the girl asked.

Amaya nodded, "Yes we met once, on board the Celia." She took a step forward, towards her, "You killed the man who rescued me, don't you remember..."

"Are you here for revenge?" Naraku asked, pressing the muzzle of the machine gun hard enough against Amaya's bosom to hurt.

"Revenge? The only people I want revenge against are those that brought me back to life!" Amaya laughed, "I harbor nothing against you anymore."

Naraku gestured Amaya to move and took up a fast pace. The sirens were nearing their location.

Amaya followed close behind Naraku, she had no wish to be caught by the police.
A couple blocks away the FCPD squad cars sped past them in the opposite direction. There was a battered orange van nearby, with a dirty, half-shaven man at the wheel. "If you're so fond with death, perhaps you'd like to join me?" Naraku proposed, climbing in to the back of the van.

"I want to see that damn army crumble, if that isn't part of your goal then I cannot." Amaya however continued to follow her.

Two nearly-naked, jet-black nekos were also in the back of the van. Their skin was so dark, that their features were largely hidden. The only part of them that wasn't black, in fact, were the bright purple eyes they both looked over Amaya with. "This," Naraku introduced the two, "is Meni, and this is Mani." Closer inspection revealed they had tight black bodystockings on that matched their skin, as well as thin slippers. "It just so happens we've been hired to do some damage to the Star Army."

Amaya nodded, "Then I can help you."

The van started driving down the street. Meni and Mani, Naraku's old friends, held and rubbed one another sleepily, choosing to lay on their seat horizontally instead of sitting up. They looked like playful kittens. Naraku said, "I'll take you as my companion," to Amaya. "I shouldn't need to explain what I'll do with you should to betray me."

"Of course not, I understand this relationship perfectly." Amaya smiled, "Perhaps I'll finally get to use these 'gifts' that I possess."

Naraku smiled and took Amaya's hand, "I can sense it...now I'll teach you to use it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back