• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] Species and Society

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
"Nepleslia bustles with species enclaves running a gamut of diversity." Reads better as "Nepleslia bustles with enclaves from a variety of species running a gamut of diversity"

"For most Nepleslians, discussing matters of species in public is a major faux pas just as likely to be met with angry silence as violence." I take it this obviously means outside of academic or hypothetical discussions.

"as the reputation of Nepleslia for violence and corruption precedes its member" to my corrupt mind this just sounds lewd lol

"one of the most extreme heat-capable species" maybe it should read "extremely"?

You might want to elaborate a little on the Freespacers as I know things have grown a lot closer between Nepleslia and them recently?

Other than those few grammatical things, it all looks good to me from a non-NTSE point of view XS

You're the best, thank you. All points considered and will be worked on!

No reason to turn it away. I can get in contact with Ame and figure this out well. It still required @Wes or @Fred based on Ame's last message. As well as discussion. So keep it up.

I took the wip off of this and made smol edits as things came up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back