• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nepleslian and NekoValkyrja babies

• Thread starter Deleted member 5981
  • Start date
Solution
There's two parts of this: First of all, you have to get the data out of the selected Nepleslian male. The best way to do this in the setting is Yamataian mind-reading backup copy machines (e.g. "Soul Transfer"). So you record the training and select the parts you want (Yamatai has computers that are good at this and for this that can help).

The second part is getting the training data into the Youngling. You can do this with the same mind transfer machine or there's also ways to remotely download it via Nekovalkyrja "telepathy." Think "Whoa. I know kung-fu" from The Matrix. IIRC the neko mother also has ways to push info to an unborn youngling as well.

In the RP it's also been seen that Nepleslian men can and sometimes do transfer...
I would imagine that it's possible to implant the training of a Nepleslian Space Marine into a Neko Youngling. However, Nepleslian Males are not born with any kind of training and are not trained in any specific way, as there is no mandatory service or training from birth as there is with Neko.

It would be properly built experiences from years of hard learned lessons. Since the Neko female can impart knowledge on a youngling it would only go to provide additional genetic information to impart. In theory yes. If we go by the canon and wiki article. However it could also be counter argued, that there is not enough supporting evidence. But if there is none. Rp it into existence?

Well...in this case with a nep space marine all he'd really would have to do is stick it in- impart his information that way and the neko pops a youngling out maybe?

I don't know...I am waaayyyy too sober for this shit.

Honestly sounds like soul transfer shenanigans or whatever the SAoY does with downloading skills into those with the Neko OS.

There's two parts of this: First of all, you have to get the data out of the selected Nepleslian male. The best way to do this in the setting is Yamataian mind-reading backup copy machines (e.g. "Soul Transfer"). So you record the training and select the parts you want (Yamatai has computers that are good at this and for this that can help).

The second part is getting the training data into the Youngling. You can do this with the same mind transfer machine or there's also ways to remotely download it via Nekovalkyrja "telepathy." Think "Whoa. I know kung-fu" from The Matrix. IIRC the neko mother also has ways to push info to an unborn youngling as well.

In the RP it's also been seen that Nepleslian men can and sometimes do transfer into Nekovalkyrja bodies when enlisting or serving in the Star Army of Yamatai, usually for the benefits of being a designer supersoldier. In the RP this has always been to fully adult Nekovalkyrja bodies, though.

When Nekovalkyrja are cloned in for the Star Army, they get formatted with a bunch of starter mental data that is basically custom mix of virtual training and life experience so they start off as adults you can immediately say "Hey, I need you to get in that starfighter and kill some Kuvexians for me" and they'll be able to do that. This starter mental data is composed of years worth of memories and scenarios donated by previous Nekovalkyrja and simulated environments run by AIs designed to train Nekovalkyrja minds and weed out the less successful variants. Basically Nekovalkyrja grow up playing video games for what seems to them 20 years and then are born into the real world. It doesn't actually take 20 years because it's all in a quantum computer's instance. A similar thing could be done with Nepleslian male data. The Star Army usually supplements this with real-world training as well after they're created.

The short answer is yes, it's possible!

Solution
RPG-D RPGfix
Back