• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Resolved Nepleslian Boardwork

Legix

First thing; I'm going to need the 309th board renamed to Aquila Flight -- permissions are fine and the threads there are also fine (as the 309th currently help provide plot basis beneath Aquila). @Charmaylarg Dufrain can/will provide a new board description for it hopefully in this thread. I'll be launching a new plot soon to replace the 309th in my plot list but Aquila Flight getting its own board would definitely do it a lot of help in promoting it.

I'd also like to get a plot board made for 13th Precinct; Char's plot is heading into its second thread. Here's the 1st (https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...st-dispatch-the-assault-on-precinct-13.63086/) and the second is in the Nepleslian board. I'd ideally like to get this boarded simply so it gets better exposure.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back