• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Nepleslian GM Office Hours

Tom

(Scroll down for current FM info!)

For all players who wish to get into contact with the GMs or 'Admin' (IE: Faction Manager) of Nepleslia, some of us will be setting office hours.

These office hours are a time when we are guaranteed to be online to address your concerns as well as hear out your ideas and proposals. New players interested in joining the faction will be provided with assistance in creating characters and finding a perfect fit for them.

Please note that many GMs are available at different times during the day or night. This thread exists only to peg down guaranteed hours to contact us.

Nepleslia is planning some big things in the near future, so we'd like to hear from everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

GM Name: Tom
Role: Faction Manager of Nepleslia
Office Hours: 9 PM EST - 10 PM EST Monday & Thursday
Way to contact: Star army IRC channel #StarArmy
IRC Channel Name: Tom_Freeman

Last edited by a moderator:
GM Name: Moon Man
Role: Game Master of Nepleslia
Office Hours: 8 PM EST - 10 PM EST most weekdays, subject to change.
Way to contact: Star army IRC channel #StarArmy
IRC Channel Name: MoonMan[/quote]

I'm always free to answer question about Neplelsia or discuss anything Nepleslia related, or if you just need a good listener.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gunhand4171 Might be a good idea to consider this, to start getting Nepleslia on some sort of organized track to being active/reachable again. It's a lengthy road that's gonna take time... and I'm sure more than me will have questions for ya, bud =3=b

Good idea Legix. Here we go.

GM Name: Gunhand4171
Role: Faction Manager of Nepleslia
Office Hours: 9 PM Central US- 10 PM Central: Every day.

Beyond this I am always on and am check SARP during class and throughout the day. If I happen to not be on, just leave me a PM with your question and I will try to promptly answer any questions

You may want to make an office hours thread in the Nepleslian forum so it doesn't get lost in the setting discussion churn.

I can sticky it for you. (Or I could just move this thread there and sticky it, up to you).

Thread moved. I placed the old info in spoiler tags to hide it.

While Wes is the Temporary FM, it's my job to step up and ensure the faction knows that I'm willing to be the FM we need.

FM Name: Legix
Role: Co FM and GM
Office Hours: Anytime at all

You can send me a conversation, hit me on Discord (Bubblelord#1688), or tag me in the Nepleslian OOC discussion (or elsewhere on the board). I do not intend to let Nepleslia fall to the wind, no matter what.

This sounds like a great idea. It's good to have open communication.

The best time to find me is weekdays from 5 to 10 pm EST, or on the weekends. I'm usually on Discord. You can also PM me on the forums.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back