• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Nepleslian Hard and Soft Ballistic Vests Part II: Electric Boogaloo

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Aight @Charmaylarg Dufrain and @Legix sorry for letting this submission dip last time I tried doing it but I think most of the issues that were brought up with this last time have since been resolved, please let me know if there's anything more you need done with it (there' s probably one or two things tbh)

Anyway yeh

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Since this is something the character will wear, any chance of art for it? Even a basic diagram would be good.

I wasn't planning on getting any and the original article I made these to replace didn't have any but maybe I'll get some at some point later down the line~

I'd be fine with art even if it's just a very basic, 2D Frontal View vest presentation like this.
1579612791963.png

But I don't NEED it. I think we have a few Nepleslian mercenaries or images floating around that might be wearing our old vests. If there is, I'm fine with just slapping those on since this is largely just an article to replace what we lost ages ago. FM Approved, with or without art. But might I suggest that if we get anyone with a very basic bulletproof vest in the future, we just clip it and get it styled in Nep green. This really doesn't need to be a rocket science deal of entirely unique artwork.

Reusing some older art is a great idea.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

As Wes said, this would be great with art but it is not required. Submission is Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back