• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Nepleslian Medical Kit Gen.2

Soresu

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:nepleslia:equipment:medical_kit_gen.2
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
More or less an updated, more comprehensive med kit for the members of Nepleslia's SAW unit and Muhreens in the field. @Charmaylarg Dufrain, and @Ametheliana have both looked it over, fixed some of my terribad grammar. Hopefully y'all like it. Please don't hurt me.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
1. Style issue: Please say "6 Constriction Bands" instead of "(6): Constriction Band" and so forth.

2. Suggest interwiki link for Ringer's Solution and any other medical devices that are on WIkipedia but on SARP. The format is
Code:
[[wp>Wikipedia_Article_Name]]

3. Provide Metric conversions for ounces, etc. (articles can have metric or both but not just Imperial)

4. Suggestion: Add a Usage section including where the kit is used, how to maintain it. Doesn't have to be long. This helps with matching the standard item template. Any tips this section has to give players playing medics something to do with it are a good thing.

No major issues.

Any chance of a DOGA or other art of it?

I'll be the first to admit I'm DOGA illiterate.
I've removed the () from the quantities of the items. I also added the ml to the saline flush bulbs, so it includes metric and imperial. A lot of the stuff in this kit can easily be found via google searches since it might clutter up the page further if I add a bunch of explanations or wiki links. But if you still want me to, I'll try to add them in if I can find them.

I changed some stuff around, added in a little usage section as well. But please don't hesitate to lemme know if it needs more. @Wes

3- day approval timer.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back