• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Nepleslian News Network

Before I officially jump into this, and we wait for FM approval -

It might be cool to link in some of the news posts etc from the posts you did your research in.

Looks good! Glad to get the NNN fleshed out!

The only thing i would mention in relation to our NNN gal is that half-SOL are almost 100% of the time male due to the super-Y still being potent enough to ensure a 99.99% male ratio to females.

If you need to put a face to the name the Nepleslian common knowledge page has her described as "An incredibly attractive blonde anchorwoman for the Nepleslian News Network, well known for her stalwart reporting, unfailing accuracy, and low bustline. She has been a fixture on Nepleslian television for years, but the majority of Nepleslians would be hard-pressed to actually give her name."

Regardless, they all get an APPROVED from me.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:character:npc:nnn_girl I described as
Hailey has light skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and unusually large breasts. While her on-air persona is bubbly and upbeat, when the cameras aren't rolling she is assertive and impatient. She actually has significant cybernetic enhancements to her body, but all of which have been hidden by extensive plastic surgery to preserve her youth in perpetuity. Nobody is quite sure how old she actually is, and she certainly will never tell.
And she's 100% Nepleslian.

Sorry! I somehow overlooked this. I will get the review done before the end of the day tomorrow!

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and the article template. Is all the information for struct present?
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and credited in the OOC section.
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

I'm approving this...it is established and valid in the setting

However, I hope to see its history and article expand over time. Something that has been around since YE 29 should really have more of a history to it. So, in light of that, I look forwards to its evolution, update and love poured into it in the days to come.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back