• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Nepleslian Uniforms

Hey, you know I had a picture up on the IPG Uniform page that FrostJaeger apparently removed for whatever reason. IDK, it's was an IPG uniform and drawn to reference. Is "Who is in the Uniform" really that much of a concern? Like... It's almost the exact same pose as the origonal, pencil drawn and scanned version of the uniform, only it's digital.

fetch.php

Hey, you know I had a picture up on the IPG Uniform page that FrostJaeger apparently removed for whatever reason. IDK, it's was an IPG uniform and drawn to reference. Is "Who is in the Uniform" really that much of a concern? Like... It's almost the exact same pose as the origonal, pencil drawn and scanned version of the uniform, only it's digital.

Thanks for remembering to tag me, @Edto Xar'Sivaree.

The artwork was removed because of the fact that according to this post the character wearing the uniform, Cleo O'Connor, is an enemy of the Imperium with a death warrant on her head.

Why should something as important as the Intelligence & Pacification Group's uniform page feature an image depicting a wanted traitor on it?

It's a Uniform Page FrostJaeger. It's for references of the uniform, to where the one I posted is a higher quality image than the original. Also, when you are looking for references of a Uniform, the backstory of the characters on it I don't think really matters. I didn't look up the backstories of every character used as a reference when I looked it up. I thought the wiki was about quality.

This is neither the place to do this nor an argument worth having. Ask the FM if Cleo's art can be on the IPG page but don't start an argument in one of my threads and don't continue it, either.

Doesn't really seem like the proper place to start an argument about some unrelated wiki thing, Edto.

Anyway, sweet chibs, Ame! I really like glasses dork and doctor man. Seeing an actual cataracter in the scrubs is cool! New admiral girl has really pretty hair, too!

I'll repeat it where everyone can see!

Everyone is super adorable. Except Althea. She's ready to rip your arms off and beat you to death with them.

Good.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back