Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Approved Character [Neshaten] Arynn Sher'Meso

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
This foxo is GM approved as well, I went through and fixed up a couple lil bits on the initial table in the article and aside from that everything looks A OK to me.

Note that any more edits from me is probably updating their inventory if I change the default equipment list.

Arbitrated

The Smollest Smol
FM of Elysia
Update: After some discusssion and wiki work, Arynn is now a princess! the only remaining member of the previous royal family, but as far as everyone knows, including herself, princess Katia was killed by a wild animal as an infant.

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
this was overseen by me and is all good, just asked arbs to put it on here as well so it doesnt fly under the rader and look suspicious