• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Neshaten] Arynn Sher'Meso

I give uhhhh FM approval, though club can do that and approve it for his plot BUT I WANTED TO SAY IT SO FM APPROVED HAH

This foxo is GM approved as well, I went through and fixed up a couple lil bits on the initial table in the article and aside from that everything looks A OK to me.

Note that any more edits from me is probably updating their inventory if I change the default equipment list.

Update: After some discusssion and wiki work, Arynn is now a princess! the only remaining member of the previous royal family, but as far as everyone knows, including herself, princess Katia was killed by a wild animal as an infant.

this was overseen by me and is all good, just asked arbs to put it on here as well so it doesnt fly under the rader and look suspicious

RPG-D RPGfix
Back