• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check [Neshaten] Plot Name TBD: Basically Undercover Foxes Living in a Dumpster, Watching Other Foxes

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Oh hey, fox stuff.

Basically the idea of this plot will be to take members from the Kingdom of Neshaten's Division of Public Safety, the Shukara Volunteer Navy and throw them into an undercover operation to try and figure out where the hell terrorists are getting their big flashy weapons from nowadays - specifically the group that go by the moniker Kingdom Fall though if other targets cross their radar they might keep an eye open. The group will be disguised as a salvage company to try and worm their way into KF's supply line, with the aim of the plot being to strike a balance between intel-gathering missions, potential raids, and keeping up the act of being a lesser-known salvage company.

Daur, Laibe, My'leke and the kind are all welcome as characters so long as they aren't trouble makers and are either enlisted in the Navy or the Division of Public Safety, so that's about all as far as requirements are concerned, false identities and such can be sorted out later if enough people take interest. @Trainscanflytoo was interested when I first brought it up but that was a while back so he may have forgotten/lost interest lol.

I'm terrible with interest checks so pls hit me up if you have any questions or whatever, cheers.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back