• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Neshaten] Zoya Ja'Lani. Like one of only a few canonical children in the entire kingdom of Neshaten!!!

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
@club24 she would have been done 7everAgo but me not good at histories.

She's a literal child at like 11 years old. Shes not going to have any skills beyond those considering she's spent like 3+ neshaten years (so like 6+ normal years) goddam ill and sick and bedridden I'm not going to arse-up any skills beyond those or any long lengthy paragraphs on what she can do because her age and lack of skills would be no more than "She can speak this language, She knows how to cook and clean, etc."~

More sadfoxes for the sadness pile, I’m giving official fm approval for char to play a child character as well as while he may not be a veteran fox he is a veteran sarper and i trust him

everything looks good here, shes approved and ready to go

I've looked it over, the only thing I could mention is that the Skills area is a bit short. I mean, a bit more details on what she can and can't do within those skills would give another in-depth look at this character. But approved by Character Mod.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back