• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Never lost to Man or Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry. Classy Marital aids sell well to upper class citizens with too much money. I have a bag of toys to keep you entertained all weekend" Egwene replied, before stopping and looking around for a moment.

"Though you make a good point. I don't actually know where the lab is. You'll have to take me there..."

"Ah, it is a short distance from here." She pointed off to the distance towards a tall building with a domed roof. "Most of our work is done in that building, I believe we will have what you need there." She did not wait for a reply before she started to walk. "Come along, we got science to do. Those bag of toys wont use themselves." She chuckled.

One might think the CEO the kind of person who does not lift a finger and has everyone else do work for them. That might be for some but not her. Having carried the weight of building this empire, she is more than fit enough to do it all. Her slender frame was built, this only enhanced her feminine curves.

Strolling in and pulling on the safety gear - more for a good example than because she needed it - she would look about the place and take up position where she was thinking that she needed to be.

"Ok, to start we are going to make a simple reactor with the requisite theorem backing it. Should it showcase the projected increase in efficiency then we will move onto to larger testing. Hopefully, in two or three weeks we will have a fully working quantum muon reactor to work with. And from there, well. The power is just a side-effect to why I love Muon reactors so much"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back