• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

READ ME New! Creator Mentor Program

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Submission WIP URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=guide:creator_mentor_program
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=guide:creator_mentor_program
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
  2. Nepleslia
  3. Elysia
  4. Poku (HSC)
  5. Iromakuanhe
  6. Non-Playable Factions
  7. Outlaws (Independent)
  8. Neshaten
  9. None (nebulas, etc.)
  10. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Hey Star Army,

I am happy to announce the upcoming launch of our new Star Army Creator Mentor Program. (check out the details in the link!)

The program is being launched to provide an encouraging and positive environment where new or struggling creators will have access to a mentor to serve as their guide and companion through the submissions process.

Our Current List of Mentors -

Contact me, either here on the forums through private message or on discord (Andrew#5640) to apply to become a mentor. It is just a quick interview process to make sure you are someone who fits the program. We are hoping to have this up and running in time to officially introduce it at our next Community Meeting.

If you are looking for a mentor also contact me! or give a shoutout in the #worldbuilding channel on Discord.

Thank you!

Last edited:
So I know that @Cowboy has been working with their mentor, @demibear. The program is in its early stages as we are testing different ideas and how to actually deploy them. This will come up in the Community Meeting.

I'd like to make myself available as a mentor if someone else needs one. To sign up to be a mentor or if you need one..let us know!

I’d like to sign myself as a mentee, as in someone who learns, and while I am in a group DM with @Jack Pine and @Whisper related to wiki work, I feel it couldn’t hurt but to sign myself here. Currently, both have limited time with access to a computer and are limited to mobile.

Guys, I am still willing to work with you two on wiki work, but I’d like to see what I can learn from Andrew too.

I will happily accept the assignment :) Let me know how I can help @Charaa

I will see if I can get a mentor for you. I have not had anyone other than @demibear come forwards and volunteer to be a mentor.

Hi Everyone!

I'm in the need for more mentors, I have more people requesting mentors than I have mentors to provide them. Does anyone wish to step up?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back