• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New Guy

Ac_Kastner

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
I typically go by Aaron, some people call me Kastner once they know me better.
How'd you find Star Army?
A friend and still active member just showed it to me a few days ago and now here I am.
What interested you in joining?
I've been a role player for some time now, and love heavy story driven RP. Upon hearing of the massive scale of the universe/races/storylines, I had to check it out for myself.
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
I have, but never wiki/forum style
Any previous experiences you want to share?
None that I feel I could briefly explain in my bio alone. If I got to typing i'd be here all night.
Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I like a healthy mix, it add some variance and keeps things interesting.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Either can be quite fun if done right, but I always feel that spontaneity leads to the greatest adventures and the best memories.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    I've yet to truly RP as a militaristic character before, so I think ill be trying that out to give it a try. So I guess id have to say civilian.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humanoids
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Both offer boundless opportunities for some interesting storytelling. I'm not sure ill be able to choose just one or the other.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Real time is all I've ever done up until this point. But I'm curious as to how this will work out on the forums.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:3
  • Violence:3
  • Sexuality:3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Where do I even begin? This is what's always been the big draw towards RP for me. I've always enjoyed listening to and telling stories as child and it just stuck with me as I grew up. It began when I started playing DnD at a youngish age and thought it was the COOLEST that one day I could be a wizard slinging spells left and right and then the next in a different campaign I could be a sly and witty sneak/thief rogue-ish type. Anything that takes me out of the normality of everyday life and allows me to explore and let my imagination run free is simply the coolest.

Hey there! I'm happy to be the first to welcome you and if you need any assistance feeling at home or have any questions about the Star Army universe, please let me know because I'd like to make this place as awesome as I can for you (and everyone).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back