• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

New Laptop!

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
After putting it off for a while, I've finally got myself a new laptop that's pretty nice. My old one had been in service for nearly 7 years and was starting to show its age, and I got a bonus from work so I finally made the move and bought one refurbished from Dell's factory outlet. It just arrived today and I'm setting it up now. It's an Alienware m15 R6 with an RTX 3080 and 32GB RAM (and "Tron lights" on the back). Those of you who RP with me will be glad to know it has a working W key on the keyboard, which should make posting and JPing easier.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Very happy for you.

Last edited:
If I knew you were looking for a laptop, I would have suggested one of Clevo's laptops that let you put in a desktop CPU for more power. Got one of them (I am happy with my RTX 2060) and I love it. Need to seriously upgrade the 16 GB to 32. Not enough my PC Master Race activities. lol

RPG-D RPGfix
Back