• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

New Player Introduction

Archander

Inactive Member
Hello everyone,

I'm Archander, newly joined as of 6 April 2015. I've been following SARP for quite a few months but never really had the time to join. However, thanks to a major change in work schedule, I've been "blessed" with quite a bit more free time. I hope to hit the ground running and add to this wonderful group that's been going for so long!

Hello Archander. Welcome to SARP. Always nice to see a new virtual face.

I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins, Game Master. I am also involved in three of the site's factions. Yamatai Star Empire, Kingdom of Neshaten, and the Poku Saeruo Degonjo which I created.

Well, since you have been following SARP for a while, you should have a basic idea about what we are about. I still suggest though that you check out our New Players' Guide.

We have a lot options for your to explore. If you have questions. Please feel free to post them here, or you can private message me. Another method is to go to our IRC channel. There are usually folks there who can answer most common questions.

See you around. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome Nashoba! I'm sure there's a plethora of things to learn and I'm eager to start the lessons. I've just recently posted a character, and would love any and all feedback.

Welcome! I'm sorry I didn't say hello sooner but I've got a lot going on right now (my grandpa just died and I'm traveling cross-country for the funeral). You should have also got a conversation PM from me that has some tips and links. But I hope you like our forum and make it your own. If you need anything just let me or one of the other staffers know.

My sincerest condolences Wes, and thank you. Thank you as well Paladin, I hope to thrive here and have a lasting impression on the forum as well as SARP

RPG-D RPGfix
Back