• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

NEW PLAYERS: How to Request Orders

MoonMan

Inactive Member
Greetings potential Nepleslian players~

Nepleslian GM The Essential Moon Man here, with some helpful instructions on how to get your character some orders and onto a plotship, guns ablazin'.

Once you have a character approved and are wanting some orders posted, simply create a new topic titled:

*CHARACTER NAME*: Request for Orders

and then copy, paste and fill out the form below for the contents of your new topic.

Name:
Species:
URL of approved biography thread:
URL of wiki article:

---

If joining a new ship:

Preferred Roleplay Style(s)
[] JP (Play by Chat - Yahoo ID must be on your profile!)
[] SP (Play by Post)

YIM ID:

Player is over 18: Y/N?

Preferred Plot Ships by order of Preference

It is required that you have at least some idea of which plot you want. If you don't know yet, simply PM me or another Nepleslian GM, or strike up a conversation with any Nepleslian player; I'm sure any of them would be happy to give you some explanations on the different plot types currently running in Nepleslia.

Once you've done all this and posted the new topic, a GM will head on over and give you a reply in the form of *ACTUAL* orders for your character. After that, you can probably expect a private message detailing just what you need to do to get involved.

Thanks again for choosing Nepleslia! And here's to hoping you have a good experience with us shooting, drinking and, of course, being the best race in the setting, haha~

New players: You may also want to subscribe to your orders topic (the link is under the "New Topic" button at the top of the thread). This will send you an email when your post is replied to.

GMs: You may wish to subscribe to each applicable faction's (factions you GM in) order request thread/or in this case (since players start up new topics) the whole Nepleslian communications forum, that way you will see any new requests for orders. In Yamatai, I am subscribed to the Requests for Orders thread, for instance.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back