• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New recruit Processed

Glein

What do you call yourself? Hey all. I'm Glein, the friendly RP dragon.

How'd you find Star Army? I blame SciWorld '18 Discord convention for introducing me to ya'll.

What interested you in joining? Was curious cause I've been getting a fair bit tired of my large number of fantasy RP's and stories, and having such a small scattering of higher tech stuff got me interested in giving this 'verse a shot.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Since 2003.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Yay, lists!
Gaia Online 2003-Current (not as frequent these days)
Mass Effect Universe 2010-Current (Been faction leaders, staff and moderator there...)
Bunny and Fox World 2016-Current (18+ RP group, great folks, amazing artists, pretty cool fantasy world)
Bravo Fleet 2015-Current (Run a sim there.)

Tabletop RPGS since 1997
Some MMO RPing, some video game RPing...

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? - I'm okay with male/female, but not great with other options
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? - Both have pros and cons, and I kind of sit in the middle.
  • Military or civilian characters? - ^ though I tend more towards military than civi here.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? - Yes
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? - Yes
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? - While real time gives you ready feedback from those you play with, forum posts can really let you get into the meat of a scene and a sense of the characters.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP? I've done a lot of things, a lot of stories, a lot of characters. I can't say I've done it all. Ain't that old. but I've done a fair bit. So finding something I'd like to try that I haven't yet? Well, that gets tricky.

Ayo! Welcome Glein! I'm the shady IQ fellow that you've interacted with during sciworld! I hope you'll have fun here and I hope we'll interact sooner or later ^^

DDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raise the alarms!!
Anywho, Hi Glein! I'm Wolf626 also a new member of SARP! I'm excited to welcome to this carnival of sci-fi delights.
Hope to meet you on the RP side!
Wolf626
Gone eating Pizza
PS: DRAGONS ROCK!! (Please spare my family, o great dragon lord:eek:).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back