• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

New recruit...

Oh yeah, one thing I ought to mention as well, though might not come as a surprise, considering Star Army, is that I'm also a big lover of animes.

Amongst my favourites are...
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (1st GiG and 2nd GiG, though 2nd is my favourite of the two, and those are the only animes ever to make me cry)
  • Jormungand.
  • Fate/Zero.
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
  • Madlax.
There's more I can't remember at the moment, but those are at least some of my favourites.
And that's not even a fraction of all the animes I've seen over the years.

Yeah, Cowboy Bebop is awesome, and it's got one of the best sets of soundtracks around. Ask DNA, Pretty with a Pistol, Don't Bother None, are prime examples.

I love the soundtrack to that show, I spent last summer listening to every time I crawled into the truck.

For someone who claims she doesn't know how to write introduction threads, it certainly seems that you've managed to strike up quite a conversation! :)

Welcome to SARP!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back