• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

NEW ROLE PLAYER HAS ARRIVED! COMMmANDER64

Commmander64

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Hello everyone! I am New here and would enjoy doing military rps with you.... lets see... if we are going by template...
I would call myself Commander64 or C64 or Commander would be fine.
Well i found this website through hard research into many rp communities from online to mobile sites.
I was interested since I had roleplayed before but never got to a good chance to really expand the rp experience with my previous players. Don't get me wrong they are amazing. Its just that military rps were not their thing.
I had role played many times before but i can learn more as always. Open for suggestions from those i rp with. If i can improve i would love to hear it.
On my own experiences...i think i had a few players that had trouble with my expansive world building and style of roleplaying before. Too much i suppose. I am sure this is because of their own preferences but if it happens to you where you feel stumped let me know, i can easily help you out on what i mean.
I can play as male or female characters. Spontaneous and planned rps are both okay as i ...well...do both. Though i came here to play Military roles, I can easily go as a civilian character as well. Also will prefer Humans for now... but androids, anthros, or aliens will be options i am looking forward too. Being on a starship or being on a planet don't matter as i will love to do both if i could. Roleplay via forum posts or discord is preferred over real time.
For language i will limit it only as necessary. Language is a means of communication of things and emotion after all. Violence is a odd one since there is SUPPOSED to be violence in a military setting i suppose...so i guess what ever comes naturally at the moment its okay. However unnecessary violence toward me irl or heck absolute sadistic things in my allies or 'good guy' characters i work with will not be tolerated. ..i mean come on. Stuff that would be covered in site and role play terms after all. And lastly... Sexuallity...? Huh...ask first i suppose but i do not want it to be the focus. Alright that should do it. You guys have a great day! Also already working on first character... It will be a Section 6 noob, how cute. See you when i can!

You should totally join- oh wait I don’t have a military plot.

Well happy travels anyway, jack and s6 are cool so you might see me although my characters stay out of most threads

But club, you play the queen!

As for violence that's more just towards levels of like how graphic it is. If over a 2 rating on any of those three stats, the plot has to be classified as a 18+ plot. But yeah sorry for info overflow, I look forward to having you aboard.

And the queen says “Ni!”

And also isn’t in most threads because i cant keep up with 3 at a time

Welcome to Star Army! Let me know if you got questions or if I can help with anything.

What factions are you interested in making a character in?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back