• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New Submission Reviewer

Hi Star Army!

Please welcome @Firebrand as the newest reviewer of submissions. We are bringing him on provisionally to help increase the rate of submission approvals and if it's helpful, we hope to make this a permanent thing for him after a couple months. Please be patient with him as he's new at reviewing and if you have any concerns about review quality, you can bring them to our Directors of Content: Wes (me) & Syaoran.

Well, we tried this and it looks like this isn't working out.
  • Said he doesn't "give a f*** about decorum" in the setting submissions forum
  • Consistently negative behavior in the chat, moaning about how his plot is dying etc.
  • After violating the rules on Discord multiple times, he argued with me about it when I deleted the problem posts - leading to a temp ban
Due to above, the staff members and I have agreed that Firebrand isn't who we want to represent Star Army staff. I feel like we've given him more than enough of a pass as he re-adjusted to being in the community, even giving him a "clean slate" to start over again, but we can't just turn a blind eye. As staff and mods we're held to a high standard and we need all staffers to uphold that.

Thanks for your patience and feedback everyone.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back