• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New Submissions Moderator: Andrew

Hey Star Army!

Andrew has offered to help reduce my workload by assisting me with moderating submissions to the wiki (e.g. approving your WIPs to go into the main part of the wiki). Submission reviewers follow the Reviewing Submissions guide to make sure submissions meet the Submission Guidelines such as the Style Guide. Having help with this will help submissions be approved in a faster and more thorough way. Andrew is a former admin of Star Army and knows the setting and site rules very deeply and should have no trouble taking this role on. With new factions such as the Random Alien building up, we expect an increase in the amount of submitted articles so this comes at a good time.

Thanks for building new parts of the Star Army universe, and we'll see you around the forum!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back