• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[News] Nepleslia Declares Independence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
On the news channels, the Emperor of Nepleslia was on...

"We've all seen the terrible destruction the Misshuvurthyar have created. I don't like them either, but I don't want to be their enemy. Primarily, they seem to be interested in Yamatai, so in the mean time let us gather our strength and forge a new, powerful, and independant Nepleslian empire! Thus, I now declare Nepleslia, Kennewes, Delsauria, and Rok'veru the Nepleslian Empire. Secondly, I have secured a treaty of neutrality with the Yamatai Star Empire and the Mishhuvurthyar. Both have their hands full and so long as we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone. I think that's as much as we can really ask for at this point. So, now, I call upon you, citizens of Nepleslia, and Nepleslians away from home, bring your experience back to us and help us form the best military, the STAR ARMY OF NEPLESLIA!"

1122871887378.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back