• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

News & Updates - March 24, 2023

Here's what's happening on Star Army lately:
  • Tomorrow is the last day of our Military Appreciation March posting drive and donation event.
  • Star Army also just rolled out a channel for IRL military veterans on Discord, contact me via forum PM if you're one and haven't been added yet.
  • @Dana has joined the Setting Submissions reviewer team.
  • ChatGPT AI is now available on the Star Army forums. This is currently in beta testing and is available only to Site Supporters (people donating to Star Army) to help cover the cost I spent to get this working. You can post a thread in the test forum ( https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/ai-test-1.70276/ ) and the Star Army AI Bot will reply to your post. You can use this to write basic wiki articles, roleplay posts (maybe you got writers block and need a suggestion), and I'm sure you'll find lots of uses for it. Over time I hope to roll this out further as we work out the kinks. Also note that Star Army was part of the training data so you can actually tell it to write things in the style of StarArmy.com. Have fun and use creatively and responsibly.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back