• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

NH 1-16?

Solution
NH-1 PNUgen "Geshrin" aka "Warmaiden"
NH-2 PNUgen "Nekovalkyrja"
NH-3 PNUgen Mage
NH-4 PNUgen Controller
NH-5 PNUgen
NH-6 PNUgen "Bubblegunner" (smaller ID-SOL-type with personal forcefield)
NH-7 PNUgen/WickedArms "Nekovalkyrja II"
NH-8 PNUgen Shadowshifter
NH-9 PNUgen weapon (unnamed)
NH-10 "NH-X Twin Nekovalkyrja"
NH-11 PNUgen Shadowshifter II
NH-12 "Mini-Nekovalkyrja"
NH-13 ?
NH-14 ?
NH-15 ?
NH-16 WickedArms "Bubblegunner II"
NH-17 WickedArms Nekovalkyrja V
NH-18 Adaptive Weapon (in testing)
NH-19 Experimental Nekovalkyrja used for hybridization
NH-20 Experimental Nekovalkryja
NH-21 ?
NH-22 Experimental remake of NH-17
NH-23 Ketsurui Empress' Nodal Nekovalkyrja
NH-24 ?
NH-25 Advanced version of NH-17...
You're not likely to find one. My character, Wolf, is an NH-8, because he's old and never thought he needed an upgrade from the NH-7y3 default form of the NH-8. They'd be pretty rare, and since most nekos have no reason not to upgrade, I'd think the only ones you'd find would be shady characters.

With my stance on history, I would say that you shouldn't create a character that is an NH-2 (I believe that was the first, I could be wrong) up to an NH-17, because it'd make your character a bit too special. They likely wouldn't be in the Army either, or they'd have upgraded. Maybe (maybe) you could have an old neko in an independant organization like Nairan or a pirate group, but you should talk that over with Wes.

I wonder what exactly you mean by NPCs. I've said before that once the player has an NPC, it's not an NPC anymore. Non-player character, see? If you mean a GM controlling it, that'd be up to them.

Don't know about where to find info on the others (apart from searching the forum), but I did find a short thread with a little bit of basic info on NH-8 and NH-12, although it doesn't have as much in it as I thought it did when I went looking for it.

However, there is a most awesome manual for the NH-7's that must be held up and praised as great reference material for Neko's.

https://stararmy.com/org/ketsurui/wicked ... -7_TM.html

Damn. Nice find, dude.

When I was figuring out how these damn things called Nekos worked, I stumbled across a couple bits.

This gives the performance statistics of a lot of the old NHs. It seems they were weaker than the NH-17R.

This one, on the other hand, seems to get more text-y. I think it was linked in the Character Creation Guide, but just in case.

And don't forget Zakalwe's NH-18 goodness. Fear the scythe.

NH-1 PNUgen "Geshrin" aka "Warmaiden"
NH-2 PNUgen "Nekovalkyrja"
NH-3 PNUgen Mage
NH-4 PNUgen Controller
NH-5 PNUgen
NH-6 PNUgen "Bubblegunner" (smaller ID-SOL-type with personal forcefield)
NH-7 PNUgen/WickedArms "Nekovalkyrja II"
NH-8 PNUgen Shadowshifter
NH-9 PNUgen weapon (unnamed)
NH-10 "NH-X Twin Nekovalkyrja"
NH-11 PNUgen Shadowshifter II
NH-12 "Mini-Nekovalkyrja"
NH-13 ?
NH-14 ?
NH-15 ?
NH-16 WickedArms "Bubblegunner II"
NH-17 WickedArms Nekovalkyrja V
NH-18 Adaptive Weapon (in testing)
NH-19 Experimental Nekovalkyrja used for hybridization
NH-20 Experimental Nekovalkryja
NH-21 ?
NH-22 Experimental remake of NH-17
NH-23 Ketsurui Empress' Nodal Nekovalkyrja
NH-24 ?
NH-25 Advanced version of NH-17 Nekovalkyrja (Mishhu hybrid)
NH-26 ?
NH-27 Ketsurui Nodal Nekovalkyrja (Samurai Type)
NH-28 Ketsurui Nodal Nekovalkyrja (NIWS Type)
NH-29 Ketsurui Nekovalkyrja

Solution
Great list Wes.

But, could be there a small amount of detail on some of the more obscure Neko? For example what the 'Mage' and 'Controller' where? I can remember a conversation where it was mentioned ... but I forget the conversation.

The NH-6 sounds fascinating.

But seriously, finding information is very hard, google comes up with nothing more than Hanako! And Hinosami, but her link didn't work ... that's the NH-3 anyway.

Where did the Warmaidens fit into this?

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
You mean the NH-25 which you added to the wiki half a year ago and that no one can play so why should anyone actually care about them too much?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back